September 4, 2010

Do Fun Stuff

So I woke up this morning ready to write some non-sense, ridiculous story about eating mussels and "the book of awesome" -- but as I opened my google reader I was met with this funny little monster -- eating ice cream while hypnotizing me with the words "do fun stuff".  Who can resist and ice cream eating cutie in green telling them to take a listen to a record called "do fun stuff"? It's like your best friend in grade school saying, "just listen... i daaaaare you" ---> so listen, buy, vote ---> i dare you  (and trust me, I rarely click on links or take dares..but it is so worth it -- the album is 1) amazing for kids and adults, and is  2) for a great, great, cause *see below)








thank you to Stefano for teaching me how to center this image in EDIT HTML mode!

100% of the proceeds from the sale of this album go to a fund set up by Ryan from Pacing the Panic Room and PRISMS. The money will will go to grad students who wish to make SMS their field of choice --> with the chain reaction of more research being done,  more case studies, and more answers for parents of children with Smith-Magenis Syndrome.

Just click play.  
You'll thank me, and the 'universe' will thank you.


1 comment:

  1. ...you can play this one in the car with the windows way down... spread the word, share the music.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...