September 3, 2010

it's a bird, it's a plane...it's aaaaaaaaa jellyfish?


So...I asked daddy what the heck kind of sea creature his little "woo woo" "woo woo" routine was based on (octopus or jellyfish) - and he replied "jellyfish!!" So I said: "then why the heck did you say octopus last time?" To which he repsponded: "cause I didn't know if you knew what a jellyfish was!" Uh????? No comment.
Either way my love, here are some photos of daddy's infamous routine you've been addicted to and in love with since birth --- the never-failing-to-make-you-smile JELLYFISH act (finally caught on camera!):



hand beginning to go up as he says "woo woo" in an underwatery style voice



just look at the anticipation in your eyes as you wait for his hand to reach the top!
the excitement as you watch the jellyfish come down to bite your nose!

uh oh... here it comes! (don't forget to breathe Seba!)

ahhhh... gotcha!!


fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me! -- sorry stinky, but daddy tricks you every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...