September 10, 2010

Survival of the Cutest: 0-6 months

When I was in high school my friend Agata and I had a little ridiculous thing we used to say called "survival of the cutest". Crossing the street, a car is coming, but if you look cute: cars stop. We said it one day crossing the street, and from that moment used it regarding anything and everything. I've finally found the perfect match for the phrase. So here you go.







  

You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you'll stay in my heart













2 comments:

  1. Awww, Lisa... I just came across this. By survival-of-the-cutest law, this little one is going to live forever. XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Agata =) He's the newest member to our secret society!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...