October 27, 2010

what HE wore wednesday (cause what i wore, just ain't worth showing)...


The boys went to their weekly swimming class today.  When they came back, Stefano, as usual, recounted every detailed second of the class. 
"So finally today the instructor learned who we are," he said.  "Then we put life jackets on the babies... Seba loved it..." "And then show off girl' was....." 
I cut in: "who's show off girl???"
Stefano: "you know the one who is always showing off...with her son"  
Me: "wasn't she your first friend?! hahahha"
Stefano: "ya, but now I realize she's a show off... everything she can show off about her son, she will" 
Me: "but you are the SHOW OFF DADDY!!!! bahahahhahaha!!!" 
Stefano: "I'm not a show off!!!!" 
Me: "Yes you are!! Show off daddy! ... it's ok...all of us are "show offs"! It's not our fault if we love everything the prince does! All parents are like this.. and by the way,  it's  not showing off... it's just  sharing every single detail of the A-mazing things our kids do ... ehhh.. what's wrong with that?!"

So what if I want to show off my baby and all he does. I love him and I'm proud and happy for every little thing he does. Heck... his diarrhea finally stopped and I can't stop "showing this off" to anyone that will listen.  

I love Seba. He's stinky and he's a prince.  It doesn't get much better than this. 

And here is the stinkster in our version of "what we wore wednesday" --> re-titled "what he wore wednesday" (cause what I wore, just ain't worth showing-off  at all:










Update: right after these photos were taken the stinkster pooped.  I guess I can't show off about the diarrhea ending after all =( Meh.






So what's the stinkster wearing? 

Giraffe Bib from Loblaws

Black "monster" Onesie from The Gap

Tights (yes our son is man enough to wear tights) from Zara

Leg Warmers "brandless" purchased @ the Mom-to-Mom sale Markham


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love baby legs : )

    I've added your blog to my Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love his tights!!!!!!!!! i need to get to a zara kids asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I'm always tempted to do a "what we wore" and show me and my husband in our dirty old sweats. lol

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...