November 3, 2010

The Baby Time Show!!!!


It's that time of year again ---> November 12-14 @ the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.


Seriously guys.. I can't stress how a-mazing this show is.  FREE. FREE. FREE. STUFF.  It's $15 to get in... and you can re-enter all weekend from what I remember.  You can park underground and leave your jacket in the car (this is a huge plus for me!).  You can get lots and lots of free baby stuff.  Then go back and get more.  You can buy almost everything else for NO TAX! So many cute things... so many.  Go and see for yourself though!
PS. I am not affiliated or working for the show... I just like to share the things I ♥.
Go. You won't regret it.
Check it out here!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder about this! We are definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...