November 16, 2010

I've been replaced?!

yesterday mid-morning.




yesterday afternoon

I've been replaced by a teddy-bear....?! Hmph. This sucks.  
Who needs a mommy when they have a teddyblankieweirdothingamabob? 
What have I learned? Stinky is clearly not as loyal as I thought he was.
Wait a minute. Here he comes. He must have sensed my sadness. I take back what I said... he still wants mommy after all.... my sweet, loyal prince... I thought I was going to have to 'take care' of that teddy. 


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. After the mime,in picture #3,we have Seba's interpretation of the Gallus gallus domesticus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it when they sleep on their stomachs with their butts in the air.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...