November 11, 2010

Thrift Thursdays: DIY Wine Rack

Ok.. it's not exactly "do it yourself," it's more like GetYourBoyfriendToDoIt wine rack =)
I love having a handy man.  They repair things. They fix things.  They never call a plumber. And they never ever call an electrician.  They buy electrical gadgets on eBay. They buy tools and garden stuff on craigslist. They buy workout gyms on Kijiji.  They always remember to put the garbage out -- even if it's as they hear the truck coming around the corner.  They move all the furniture to prepare the floor for vacuuming. They garden. They have tools -- and they use them.  My very own handy man.  He makes things.... wonderful =) We love you handyman!


lost & found @ the lumberyard. my trash is my treasure! 
Stefano made this wine rack with the left over wood from our
dining table. I don't know how to make it. I don't know how
he made it.  I don't understand how it works. I'm still afraid
every time I put a bottle in it.  
I ♥ fabulous yet functional items.







I ♥ you.
I know.
I ♥ you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...