November 3, 2010

what HE wore wednesday (cause what i wore, just ain't worth showing)... PS. It's friggin COLD as HELL.

It's that time of the year again:
this is my thermostat. really...it's not a joke.
Time to pull out the turtlenecks, kneehigh socks, longjohns, and nivea extra thick cream. I hate winter. I hate cold. But I love winter clothing!!  I love, love, love turtlenecks... seriously... I have a turtleneck obsession.  All I thought about all summer was how I can't wait for winter so I can wear my turtlenecks. Pathetic, I know....but true.  I love knee-high socks... you should see me in my bummy wear around the house... no matter what I'm wearing.. it always involves high socks.. and I don't mean fashion knee highs.. I mean plain old white or black.. sport socks.. pulled all the way up. Oh so snuggly.  I wear them to bed. Stefano hates it.  He makes me take them off.   ... The other day we made a deal.. 'one side off, one side on' -- I'm serious.. we actually made a deal.  Long johns... ahhh.. no explanation necessary. Nivea cream... oh so smooth and less greasy in winter when my skin soaks it up.
If only I could stay in bed wearing all of the above.. covered under my blankie all winter long.  I add Seba to this list of winter items... oh, stinky how you keep me warm. You are like a bright ray of sunshine. my very own sun... all day, everyday.


Reality:  Here we are on this FREEZING COLD Wednesday.
1) Just so you can imagine... I am wearing un-kept, unwashed hair. Green dimensione danza sweat pants. Grey Fruit of the Loom tank top which I will place an Aritzia sweater over before I step out into the cold abyss. I am currently sockless.. and I don't know why.  I have to brush my teeth.  This is my life.... not just on Wednesdays...but everyday.  And I'm okay with it. I give new meaning to the sentence "naturally beautiful" Bahahahahaha.
2) Stinky:



So what's the stinkster wearing? 


Gagou Tagou!


4 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! I love what he's wearing! Where did you get it? Kale needs something like this for the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bought it at the baby time show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! henry was a big sleep sack user as an infant and i just love how those things have a little hole for the buckle of a car seat. so clever. for the longest time though, i thought the hole in the back was so that he wouldn't get too hot at night. dumb mom allie! hey!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...