November 18, 2010

what HE wore wednesday (cause what i wore, just ain't worth showing) ... PS. where the wild thing IS


I'm late... but in my defense I was feeling ill all afternoon until Seba came and kept me company... falling asleep on my tummy -- a remedy that can cure any sickness (combined with daddy tucking me in and running out to get some Tylenol).
I live with two heroes.  They put smiles on my face.  They make my little heart race. 
I love them. I love them. I love them.
We take care of each other... the way it should be. Always.
Here's my little wild thing hero dressed up and ready to go......
berserk!  



Let the wild rumpus start!






 

show's over folks!


So what's the stinkster wearing? 

Jacket: Baby Gap (bought on sale while Stinks was still in utero!)

Jeans: H&M 

Shirt: H&M

Hat: H&M

(should we just call this H&M day?!)

Boots: JaShooz & JoBootz


"Inside all of us is hope. Inside all of us is fear. Inside all of us is adventure. Inside all of is ... a wild thing."


Inside all of us is a voter?!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

  1. I know that putting on the extra layers for the cold weather is a total drag (especially if you have a kid that hates getting dressed as much as mine does), but are bundled up babies not the absolute CUTEST?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are feeling better.

    he is sooooooooooo darn cute! love the hat.
    i was so psyched to go to h&m in portugal and when i got there i was so disappointed. all the girls clothes were hello kitty. there is a HUGe hello kitty invasion going on over there right now. :(

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...