December 16, 2010

what HE wore wednesday (cause what i wore, just ain't worth showing)...PS. some women buy shoes, i buy infant hats.

me: "i decided to do a 'what he wore wednesday hats edition' cause seba has so many hats"
stefano: "i think you can replace "so" with "too"
me: "heh? i don't get it?" {a few seconds pass} "ahhh... too many?"
stefano: facial expression implying a definite "yes".


















what felt like the longest ten minutes of our lives little stinky. mommy knows you hate putting hats on.... even if she loves them. sorry =(
i'm a sucker for a cutie in a hat.
some women buy shoes, i buy infant hats.

 vote?
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

i know it's thursday.

3 comments:

  1. He has more hats than I do! I do the same thing.. I used to buy shoes, now I buy headbands for Valentina with giant flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby hats too! Kale, on the other hand, hates them. I don't think he likes to cover his luscious locks of hair. However, this doesn't stop me from buying them. Maybe I should send them all to Seba...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ALL his hats. Lily has a bunch too. you can never have too many hats.

    http://lilmuselily.com/2010/12/15/shame-shame-shame/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...