February 24, 2011

Thrift Thursdays: the stale smell of tupperware... among other pleasures

 is it still thrifting when you "buy" it from mom's house?
apron

measuring bowls

i remember opening and closing these repeatedly as a child. so fun.

serving tray

ceramic dish, bowl and cup (made by a family friend in the late 70s)

i need more space in my cupboards


the oodles of non thrift items that i'm crushing on lately:

this bay popcorn tin would look so cute as a garbage can or a magazine tin $9.99


♥ this rug from ikea $399


a novel i need to buy



wall art of my 
all the work of toronto-based alanna cavanagh, 
check her out here









voting for a baby blog is good for your health.
We Are A Top Baby Blog

3 comments:

  1. I love the title of this post! "The stale smell of tupperware." I know this smell all too well! My mom used to sell tupperware before I was born and we STILL use some of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book on my shelf! I was like OMG that looks so familiar! LOL!!!

    You can have my copy Darling! I'll bring it in tomorrow.

    XOXOXOXOX!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...