December 20, 2011

his love gets sweeter everyday. 22 months and counting.

i know i said the first year flew by but this is getting ridiculous now
two years less two months?
if last year flew
this year jumped into a time machine and blinked into the future
faster than the speed of light
22 months
of unbelievably amazing moments
hello, i'm lisa.. this is my 22 month old son seba
22 months!
if there is one thing to make you aware of time and it's passing
it's definitely a baby
seeing a little person grow before your eyes ages you
a lot
i feel myself expiring
i feel seba ripening before my eyes
becoming sweeter and sweeter
he's a kissing, hugging, squeezing, loving monster
he gallops into my arms
knocking me over with love
what an adventure we are taking
a sensory journey
passionately filled with hills and slides, bumps and climbs
so happy we're doing it together

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and am your newest follower. :) I've been enjoying reading...love your writing style. :)
    My daughter is 6 months old and I'm definitely feeling the passage of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Rachel! Thanks for the lovely comment =)
    6 months.. oh how i envy you -- I'd tell you to enjoy every moment and all that good stuff -- but i'm almost positive you already know =)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...