December 21, 2011

let's get cooking

my lack of keeping up with this is annoying me

but at least i'm full 
and satisfied

food is my life
cooking is my love
eating is my peace

if i re-wrote the novel eat, pray, love it would be called eat, eat, eat.

ps. i forgot to take photos of all my dinners for the last two weeks
so here's the evolution of a crepe instead:




my plan for this week:
monday: farfalle with peas and prosciutto
tuesday: chicken in a brown butter sage sauce with bread, beer and reese's pieces
wednesday: whole wheat spaghetti with sausage and tomatoes
thursday: roasted squash and apple soup
friday: homemade cappelletti in broth {because it just wouldn't be christmas without it}

food for thought:
One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.  ~Luciano Pavarotti

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious :) Merry Christmas to you and your family...especially the little beastie!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...