February 7, 2012

let's get cooking.

dinner should always be a full sensory experience
see
hear
smell
touch
taste
savour the experience and appreciate it
every single time

food should always be taken seriously.
               {sausage soup recipe via shutterbean}


friday's missing: we went out for dinner.  I had a clam chowder soup and a smoked salmon plate.  stefano had escargot and a lobster, shrimp and scallop platter.  seba shared with us.

my plan for this week?
well it's already tuesday and gasp! i don't have a plan!
seba and i have been under the weather lately
not to mention TIRED. very tired.
i'll just wing it this week and post photos on sunday
ciao for now


food for thought
As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices:  take it or leave it.  ~ Buddy Hackett

2 comments:

  1. You are Wonderwoman!!! These dinners look delicious. Where do you find the time? My weeknights are impossible. Recipes PLEASE!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are ridiculous {ridiculously awesome!} my husband would literally die if any of these dishes made it to the table. that being said a friend made this chicken pesto dish that I've already bought the pine nuts for to replicate and I'm attempting homemade mushroom soup now that I'm off the crazy baby diet. xo

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...